- Various contact configurations : 2NO + 2NC, 3NO + 1NC 5NO+1NC, 4NO+2NC, 3NO+3NC.
- Forced inductive contact type according to IEC 61810-3.
- 6A switching capacity.
- Terminal layout for easy wiring of PWB patterns.
- Low power consumption: 360mW (4P) 500mW (6P).
- High insulation capacity: 10kV surge voltage between input and output.
- UL standard insulation class: Class F.
- Environmental friendly product (in compliance with RoHS standards).
- External Size 4P (40.0 x 13.0 x 24.0mm), 6P (50.0 x 13.0 x 24.0mm)
- mark acquisition
- Semi-transparent diffuse lens reduces glare and spreads light efficiently.
- Built-in protection circuit for stable illumination and over-voltage and over-current protection.
- Mounting angle can be selected using 90 ° and 45 ° holes of the bracket.
- Removable bracket structure for easy positioning.
- Eliminate the uncomfortability and uncomfortability of
existing copper pipe terminal block
- Ensure safety against contact resistance and easy to large current
- Ensure safety against heat generation
- Flammability UL94 / V0 PC
- All model two-hole implementation to prevent product damage
- Design patent application
Fixed and assembled terminal block Safety protective cover
Safety terminal block H Type
- Hinge cover
- 60A, 100A, 150A, 200A
Safety terminal block C Type
- Detachable cover, Can be separated and connected as required
- 10A ~ 600A, Fixed, Integrated safety cover
Safety Door Switch Slide Key Detection Module KSKC Series
- Safety of workers by detecting presence of key
- Outputs the presence or absence of the key as an
electrical signal according to the rotation position of the key.
- Simple NPN, PNP conversion
- Quick and easy installation
- 3.5mm trigger operation section to prevent malfunction
- It can be forced open easily by fusing contact by applying direct opening operation method. - Protection guard design conforming to the safety certification standard(S2-E-7-2009)
- Various types of protective guards
- Various certification status such as ROHS, CE, UL, K, CCC, TUV, S mark
COMPANY : KACON | ADDRESS : 66, Geonji-ro 250beon-gil, Seo-gu, Incheon, Republic of South Korea
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org | TEL : +82.10.3349.6092
Copyright (C)2017 Kacon. All Rights Reserved.Design by Oasis